Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughters golden brings everything into his bed...including dishes, cups, silverware from the sink. He never breaks anything and only does this when they aren't home. Any ideas???
By the way Max is the sweetest mosy cuddly golden ever!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
is sending the message he would like to eat at the table and use proper plates and things. Maybe a chef in a past life. Does not think the dishes are clean enough and is finishing the job. ; )

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Goldens are all love, think he is getting things that remind him of his people and cuddling them close until they can get home. Goldens hate to be left and their greatest joy is seeing us walk through the door. Think he is lonely.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Funny!

Last night Ben snagged a dirty fork off my husband's desk. I wouldn't have known about it except that he brought it into the living room to lick. First time he's done that. I 'traded' wiuth him, so he didn't lose out. I'd rather know when he does things like that than have him hide his prizes.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
My Gladys likes to carry things around and bring items into "her office".
I'm not sure but I think she is very smart and energetic and is looking for a job to do. Maybe yours is the same way and just looking for something to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts