Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a project I did last weekend that I thought I'd share. It was really easy...well, except for trying to get Ace to be still long enough to take a picture :) That boy is the poster child for 'ants in his pants'.

Left to right is Ace (black lab mix), Gus the Golden, and Charlie Brown (chocolate lab mix). These will hang over their crates in the doggy room :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are cool. How are the boys doing?
Everyone's doing good here. Gus is very happy it's cooling off and we can leave the back door open now so he can just come and go as he pleases. He refuses to come back inside at night for bed--he just hunkers down in the middle of the yard, trying to make himself invisible so you will have to come out and get him. And then as soon as you get to him, he rolls over for a belly rub. Once the obligatory belly rub is done, he hops up and heads back inside for bed (where usually my husband carries him upstairs like a big baby) :) Yes, he is spoiled!

How's your crew doing? I need to start getting on the forum more!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
My pups are all good. Daisy was sick with a bad cough but after meds is all better. The vet thinks it was allergies but I am not sure because she hasnt ever had them before. Bama is still his happy go lucky self. I swear he doesnt stop smiling. Give your boys a big kiss from me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts