We just bought a new shampoo for the pups and washed them both last night. Allee has been scratching like crazy ever since. Is this a clear sign of some sort of allergy or irritant to something in the shampoo. She's getting a bath again today in her old stuff just in case, just curious if you think this is probably the problem. On that note, any suggestions of a good non-allergenic shampoo? We're pretty sure Allee has a grain allergy, and this is an oatmeal based shampoo, so maybe we knowingly did this to her.