Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a test to see if adding my signature picture worked. If it did Thank You mssjnnfer for all your help. If not I will keep trying. :)

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
testing again

I could just send myself replys to my own threads all day....lets see if this works.

·
Registered
90 Posts
For the life of me, I've been completely unable to get a signature picture to work...closest I came was a tiny one but nothing like some of these awesome ones that others are able to put up...ie, Kimm's (above).

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine is still to small....I need to play with it and figure out how to make it bigger. If their is a will their is a way!!

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
go to where the file is saved (I use photobucket personally) and copy the img code which is the one with the IMG brackets on either side of the url.

Then in the sig settings just paste that code into the signature area... don't use the add a photo thing like you are using now, because that resizes it to tiny size!

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok....that worked (kind of big now) I will work on smaller. Thank you missmarstar.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you...I used way to many of my brain cells trying to add this picture...I will work on making it a bit smaller (later) !!

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Yep....looks great!!!

I use photobucket...I "copy" the image code and then "paste" it into the body of my signature (the section where you would put your name, etc).

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sig picture test

Not working for me. :bowl: This is a test.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts