Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I have noticed Sierra having a case of gas. We have been feeding her nutor max Puppy since we brought her home. Should we try changing her food.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Since you say it's a recent change, I would ask are you feeding her anything else new like treats or people food?

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since you say it's a recent change, I would ask are you feeding her anything else new like treats or people food?
Nope, nothing different. I buy the same treats all the time. I also don't give her people food at all.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
It could be the food. Is she doing well on it otherwise? Like no diarrhea or itchy skin. If she is doing well other than the gas, then I would add probiotics like natures farmacy http://www.naturesfarmacy.com/store/details.php?prodId=197 to her food. It is hard to find a good food that works for them.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I agree with the probiotic idea

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Besides the food, the only other cause I can think of would be stress? Has your/their situation changed at all so the routine is different? If not, I'd try a probiotic and if that doesn't help, then I'd consider changing foods (but keep the probiotic...those are good no matter what you feed).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts