Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleopatra, may u rest in peace and pain free at the bridge! Not all dog owners are this SELFISH and CRUEL!!! A guy J knows, decided to set his house on fire because his girlfriend broke up with him. Poured gas all around his house and lit it. he changed his mind & jumped out the window. I know it may sound bad, but I hope he is in so much pain, he is lucky I'm not his nurse!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Wait wait wait.... Am I reading this right??? Guy got broken up with... Guy decided to commit suicide by burning his house down... Guy bailed last minute.... BUT LEFT HIS DOG IN THERE TO PERISH??????? Please tell me I've got it all wrong!

Reactions: GoldensGirl

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait wait wait.... Am I reading this right??? Guy got broken up with... Guy decided to commit suicide by burning his house down... Guy bailed last minute.... BUT LEFT HIS DOG IN THERE TO PERISH??????? Please tell me I've got it all wrong!
YES!!!My heart breaks for Cleopatra. that poor baby died a horrible death!! Call me cold, but i really dont care if u take ur own life, why would you hurt a poor animal?

c

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Gosh....................... That's one of the most awful things I've EVER heard in my LIFE! :((( I am so sad for her but the bridge will be better to her than that jerk ever was... (that's what I'm going to keep telling myself, anyways)

Reactions: daddysgirl

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
I second Big Kahuna's sentiment... I will try to take comfort in the fact that she is at peace at the bridge. What a sick individual.... you'd think if he wanted to take his own life he would have at least secured his dog's safety first (put her outside the home). Speaks to the truly selfish nature of suicide I guess. I hope this haunts him and I hope in his effort to atone he is able to find a way to do some good in the world to at the very least honor Cleopatra's memory. Godspeed, sweet girl.

Julie, Jersey and Oz

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
I second Big Kahuna's sentiment... I will try to take comfort in the fact that she is at peace at the bridge. What a sick individual.... you'd think if he wanted to take his own life he would have at least secured his dog's safety first (put her outside the home). Speaks to the truly selfish nature of suicide I guess. I hope this haunts him and I hope in his effort to atone he is able to find a way to do some good in the world to at the very least honor Cleopatra's memory. Godspeed, sweet girl.

Julie, Jersey and Oz

...Wow.

Anyhow, this guy is clearly suffering from some mental problems. I think it is very sad that his dog had to suffer like that, but, having family members who have struggled with suicidal tendencies, I also feel for the man. I hope he gets the treatment he needs to help him deal with his issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts