Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great write up and video. Nice to see you getting good exposure. Hope it brings in some donations
Thanks Rob, we are hoping to raise enough funds to have the surgery done for the heart murmur dog Glassy.

·
Miss Happy
1,504 Posts
Mary, so glad you posted the video. I had company and didn't watch. Bob did a good job. Thanks!! (Miss Happy says hello)

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mary, so glad you posted the video. I had company and didn't watch. Bob did a good job. Thanks!! (Miss Happy says hello)
Give Miss Happy BIG KISSES for me... You need to come by and visit, so I can you and my girl!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
A big thank you to Bob and all those who work with him to help these wonderful dogs.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A big thank you to Bob and all those who work with him to help these wonderful dogs.
I just wish more people would get involved... there isnt anything better than a rescue dog going to his/her new forever home! The warm feeling you get in your heart is unexplainable.

·
Miss Happy
1,504 Posts
Mary, I was in hospital for 2 weeks recently but doing better...off oxygen and doing pulmonary therapy. We will visit soon and continue to support Dirks Fund as we are so thankful for Sweet Katie and Miss Happy (both from Dirks Fund).

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Phyllis, glad to hear your doing better, take it easy and only come up to visit when your are feeling well enough.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts