Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a video of Shiloh joining the kids in the bath. It's not as funny and wild as the first time I wrote about a couple of months back, but it was still a fun time. She kept inching towards the kids tub and licking the water and trying to slowly sneak in. I wasn't in the mood for a wet dog and three wild kids right before bed tonight, so I discouraged it. But in the end I gave in - I couldn't resist her efforts and clear desperate desire to join in the watery fun.

So in she went, and for the first time she decided to try and fish for something in the water. I don't know what she was doing but she dipped her whole head in and bit at the bottom of the tub and come up for air only to do it again. It was pretty funny!

And then out she went, to roll on the towel and rug, and then zip around chasing other kids around with some zoomie fun - and then sliding full speed across the bathroom floor and back into the tub. Hope the video thing works... I couldn't upload it so I am attaching a link to youtube. Enjoy! And merry Christmas!

Shiloh after bath - YouTube

·
Pearl, Lila, Betty's mom
3,147 Posts
That is so heartwarming! How lucky your kids are and her too for having such a patient and tolerant mom. :):)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts