Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was 2 weeks since we brought home our beautiful boy ***SHILOH***.
He absolutely loved the snow (what Golden doesn't?)...
Since he just turned 1 year on December 5th, I'm not really sure if he ever got his fill of snow. He may have been too young last year, but I'll have to ask my breeder. He sure looked like he recognized the stuff~~

And as an extra treat we had a great play date with our neighbor's 3 dogs (A Golden named Sarge, a Great Dane/Lab mix, and a Border Collie/Spitz mix).

I've also included some "Love Shots" from our past two weeks... This boy is simply delicious, with a sweet little "zipper" running down the middle of his nose. My hubby and I are well on our way to kissing the black right off his nose and turning it pink~~~!

We also had a WONDERFUL visit with our breeder last week where we got to see Shiloh's Mom, and our darling Kya's Mom "Elizabeth" who is still in wonderful health and doing great.

I'm sure I'm partial, but I have to say she breeds the most beautiful Goldens I've ever seen, gorgeous boxy heads, Golden Blonde feathered coats... We feel very blessed that this loving boy is in our lives...

Attachments

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
He is beautiful dog. Congratulations.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Shiloh is a very handsome boy. Congrats on adopting him. Looks like he is right at home.

Reactions: YippieKya
1 - 4 of 4 Posts