Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nice punk on Ricky!!! :D

The picture where they sleep is amazing! There's no other option but to smile.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Pepe Gardner said:
Thanks, they look cute together. How do they get along?
LOL......they get along together like cats and dogs "meow!!!" put them together and they will fight for absolutely ages! (play fights as puppies do) its so tiring
watching them :D
Crisy is the big bully just because of her size but hey that does not stop Ricky (shih Tzu) provoking her, on several occasions when Crisy (Lab) is tied up he will walk up to her knowing that she cant catch him and you can almost hear him saying " bleh u cant catch me!! " and starts sprinting up and down the garden path .....hahahaha.......
Crisy sleeps outside with Rambo our GR and Ricky inside with us and u can see how miserable he is until we let him outside, you'll see Crisy waggling her tail and Ricky barking like mad both thinking "right im gonna beat you today"
and it all repeats:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have a video i want to share but its to big to upload (25mb) how would i be able to compress it to a smaller size.

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Read this guide on how to convert avi or mpg to divx.
http://www.videohelp.com/avi2divx.htm
It will make the file much smaller.
Or if you want you can send it to me on cd and I will do this for you and put it on the web for you (host it)
Joe

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cute dogs! I have a Shih Tzu too. I rescued her last summer. Her name is Sasha. We almost lost her last month. She had severe kidney stones and only a 30% chance of making it through the surgery. Well she made it and is doing great!:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
How cute! I've got a lab & shih tzu as well. They're pretty much the best of friends, heh. Except they seem have role reversal issues where Zorro (lab) thinks he's the little lap dog, and cosmo (shih tzu) thinks he's the big guy, heh.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sahsa the Shihtzu is the same! S:) he will take on the big dogs anyday!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes id did. Clive was sleeping on our upstairs floor. I had my digital handy and snaped the pic. I'm glad you like it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts