Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:banana:I just found an e-mail that Jewel's litter has arrived, 11 little pups! So far they're doing great. Of course I don't know yet which little girl will be ours, but I don't care at the moment, I'm just very happy...:drummer::love::thanks: Funny little guys, by the way...

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Congratulations on the birth of your new girl. Does the breeder send you pictures of the litter?? (Hint, Hint) :p:

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Congratulations on the birth of your new girl. Does the breeder send you pictures of the litter?? (Hint, Hint) :p:
I hope they do. The one thing I miss is knowing what Tucker looked like as a pup. When I brought Tucker and Shadow to be groomed there once they had the most beautiful female puppy waiting to be picked up. I wanted her! What a puff ball.

I can't wait to see your new pup and I hope becca's pup is in this litter, too!

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
congratulations, I can't wait for the pictures

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
WOO-HOO. A new countdown begins. Can't wait to see pics of those new little ones.

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't wait to see your new pup and I hope becca's pup is in this litter, too! Yup, 6 girls and 5 boys, so she should be fine. As to a name: I don't know if Rose and Kathy want a theme for the litter, I'll mail them to find out.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
OH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :D Cant wait to see pictures!!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Congratulations! I, too, know how exciting that is. Wait till you get pictures! Ours is 3 weeks old now. Here's a picture at 2 weeks. These are the males so one of them will be coming home with us.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Do you have a link to the litter? I'd love to read about them! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I recently came across the email I received when Scotty was born. I was so excited I told my entire class. I can't wait to see pictures!

·
Registered
508 Posts
I hope they do. The one thing I miss is knowing what Tucker looked like as a pup. When I brought Tucker and Shadow to be groomed there once they had the most beautiful female puppy waiting to be picked up. I wanted her! What a puff ball.

I can't wait to see your new pup and I hope becca's pup is in this litter, too!
My pup is in this litter!!!! Whoooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!! Hip Hip Horay!!!!!!!
Inge will bring home a little girl and I will be bringing home a little boy. Come on December!!!!!

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
My pup is in this litter!!!! Whoooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!! Hip Hip Horay!!!!!!!
Inge will bring home a little girl and I will be bringing home a little boy. Come on December!!!!!
I cannot wait to watch them grow up on this forum! Congrats to both of you. I also sent Congrats to your breeders.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts