Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this photo truly tells a story....this couple had come for an interview when I had the 2 little girls still available, young family twin boys, each boy fell in love with a different puppy. They knew I choose what puppy goes where. While I was speaking with the parent's, dad had his phone and was snapping random pics...he caught this one of Adi & Aiden (one of the twins)..........I can almost talk for her " don't worry little guy..whatever puppy you get she shall be lovely"

I truly cannot get over this girl!!!!!!!!!! She has blessed me in more ways than I can even explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for those who have met her, she is almost human!!!!!!!:) My very precious Adi girl :smooch:

Attachments

·
& Romeo's mom
732 Posts
She's beautiful. Great pic.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
TOO TOO precious. Yes, these canine souls have much to teach us. She is lovely Heather, and the love you have for her pours out of your words.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Adi sounds like Selka. Like they know exactly how you are feeling and what you are thinking. I look into his big brown eyes and he puts his head up in my chest.... he has saved my life. That's why he was such a wonderful therapy/hospice dog.

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
beautiful!!!!!!!!! its moments like these we have to run with......this photo has given me such appreciation today of all we may not see ....in the blink of an eye

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Awww

Awww!!!!!!!!

Kimm: I love what you did with the pic of the pupy and that little boy
and I'm so glad to hear Arcane that the family adopted that adorable little girl Adi!!!!!

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol....they adopted Sophie, although everyone tries to steal*MY Adi* as a package deal!!!!!!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
what a beautiful photo. It's simply classic!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I'll bet she was whispering in his ear and reassuring him that all would be well.
What a wonderful girl Adi is and what a happy pair of boys you have made!

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
Aww - I love captures like this - so special!

·
Premium Member
18,458 Posts
oh wow, brings tears to your eyes....that Adi is most definitely an angel in disguise

1 - 20 of 36 Posts