Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bailey passed both her tests tonight and is now officially a Canine Good Citizen and TDI Therapy Dog!! Sorry for the brag, but we've worked pretty hard and I'm very proud of her! :)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Congratulations!
Sierra and I would need a lot of work to pass the good citizen alone.

Well done!
Karen

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!!! :d

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
woops...:D

·
16,000 Posts
Bailey passed both her tests tonight and is now officially a Canine Good Citizen and TDI Therapy Dog!! Sorry for the brag, but we've worked pretty hard and I'm very proud of her! :)
Congratulations! Good job - work that is so the end results!!! (And worthy of a brag ;))

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Such nice work, Kayla and Bailey! I am so impressed with how well and hard you've worked with your pretty puppy, and very pleased you passed. Congratulations.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Brag on!! Congratulations!! :)

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Good lord, don't be sorry about the brag, you certainly deserve to brag! Congratulations on a job well done!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Sorry for the brag, but we've worked pretty hard and I'm very proud of her! :)
Don't be sorry - you should be very proud! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
Brady Aedan Finch and Wren
13,692 Posts
Oh that's great!! Congratulations and brag away; you both so deserve it :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Congrats to Baily and Kand3! I'm sure it was hard work and what a huge sense of accomplishment.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Good for you both! I'll bet you're feeling proud of your girl as well as yourself.....and you should be!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone! :)

Wow, congratulations! Where will you do the therapy work?
I'm actually not sure yet! The way I understand it is that once we send all of our paperwork in and are accepted into the TDI program, they will provide us all the information on who they are affiliated with, etc. Should be interesting!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Awesome! I have a year and a half old female and this is what my goal for her is. She does well except for meeting for the first time( Dogs and humans)
Any suggestions?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts