Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
o.k at my house, she is fine, she listens, and she is calm ( most of the time). on walks she listens, and is pretty calm. but when we go to mu uncles she is a hoodlum, I'm talking drinking out of toilets ( trying to get the lids up, when their down) running all over the house, jumping on the beds and peeing! its like she is a whole other dog. my uncle and cousins are convinced she is a hoodlum, because they don't see how she acts at my house, they only see how she acts at theirs. they have five dogs, one is a golden the other is a australian sheherd mix, and the other three are 5 pound mixes, she is very submissive to them, she will lay down when they growl at her, but then she will chase them, and when they growl, she hits the floor, then chases them. they do this over and over she looks at it like a game. she wants to play with them, but she doesn't catch on that they don't like her, and she won't listen to me at all.
after about 15 minutes everything is fine, but i want her to be calm for the first 15 minutes, oh and when she does pee on the beds it could be hours later, and we let them outside to go potty alot.
she is one year two months old, will she grow out of the wild wirlwind thing? the last time we were over, i had her on a leash the whole time and everything was fine ( exept for the three small dogs barking everytime she moved an inch) any advise?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts