Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
sorry...its frustrating, but oh so darn cute!!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
she is just letting you know the TP is in her reach...your fault...I'm just a puppy.
:)

Cute photo - looks like she had fun. She even got the stuffed toys involved.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Thanks Annie for the gift. The gift of your beautiful artwork. I've worked the last seven days(did five night shifts followed by two day shifts), am exhausted and laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants!
Thanks, I needed that!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
haha I remember when Molson did this the first time he broke out of his crate (around 5 months old)... and just last week it happened again! :doh:

Annie is SOOOO cute! I love her facial expression "I'm so sorry, but I had so much fun!" I also love her name, it perfectly suits a golden retriever! :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
LOL That's a cute, 'I was framed' picture.
BTW, Clover who is 14 months old, still loves to take the end of the toilet paper and decorate the house. It's like 'The long and winding road' all the way to when she lay!

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
It seems to be a golden puppy's right of passage. Too darn cute.

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
That has got to be one of the cutest pictures I have seen in a looooong time. ! Love it!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Its hard to get mad at, especially with that sweet face!

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Ha ha ha... so soft she wants to make a bed out of it. How cute. We had a basset-beagle cross years ago that would grab the end of the toilet paper and carry it all the way out to the livingroom, while we were home. Dogs love the TP!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Our big cat Leo does the toilet paper roll thing. We have to hide the toilet paper in the closet and tell our guests where to find it.

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
How could you be mad at that cute little face???????

Party on!

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Oh boy. She's cute enough to get away with it for a while. I had to move the toilet paper holder up higher on the wall. Even at almost 3 years old, Rookie still LOVES toilet paper and kleenex.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts