Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Davina
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YAY! She is gaining weight so fast! She was 3 lb 15 oz last tuesday when I took her to the vet. Today she is 6 lb even. She gained over 2 pounds in a week. YAY and to be exact saturday she was only 5 lbs so in 3 days she gained a pound. WOOT WOOT!

and what's an update without pictures? (I take so many pictures that she has perfected sit and stay LOL)

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
lol i like the way she sits.. so glad to hear she's doing so good. and she has just the cutest face ever haha=)

·
Davina
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
she might just be the most fun pup I've watched grow up on this forum! so glad she's doing so well....
I like to post a lot of updates LOL I like to share it with you all. I love being able to share her journey. It is fun. She is my little baby! IDK when the updates will slow down but as of now I am just so proud of how far she has came and how fast she has improved that I have to share. Thank you all for being so warm and welcoming of my constant updates LOL

·
Registered
277 Posts
haha too cute.. well i for one sure hope you don't slow down any time soon =) her little face just warms my heart hehe

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
! IDK when the updates will slow down but as of now I am just so proud of how far she has came and how fast she has improved that I have to share. Thank you all for being so warm and welcoming of my constant updates LOL
don't you DARE let update slow down!! it feels so good to see this little girl thriving.....35# will be party day!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
So glad to see her growing and doing so well. Love the updates and still keeping my fingers crossed until you get her up into the 20 lb mark! She is looking GREAT

Reactions: Pemphredo

·
Davina
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Please keep the updates coming!

Love her little cute-as-a-button face.
Thank you!

So glad to see her growing and doing so well. Love the updates and still keeping my fingers crossed until you get her up into the 20 lb mark! She is looking GREAT
I can't wait for that. She already is a little tank LOL I am so happy I can't feel her bones as bad anymore. her back hip bones were so prevalent before and now she is starting to get a little fat on her back side.

haha too cute.. well i for one sure hope you don't slow down any time soon =) her little face just warms my heart hehe

awe I am glad she can bring you joy. More then likely knowing me there will be weekly updates till she is a year old ahahahah maybe even after that. If it is anything like how I was with my human babies ahahahah

·
Davina
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
don't you DARE let update slow down!! it feels so good to see this little girl thriving.....35# will be party day!

It does feel good to see her doing so well now. i was so worried about her. When I first got her she was thin but then she started to not gain and THEN she started to lose weight with the coccidia so bad but now she has only today and tomorrow on the meds for coccidia and she seems 100% better. she no longer has the runs or even soft serve it is now nice firm logs.:yuck: LOL

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,555 Posts
Little Sharlette is so darn cute and adorable, great to see the progress she's making, love the pictures.

Spoil your little darlin'.

·
Registered
14 Posts
She looks adorable, and can I just say.. you being the mother to those children and the furries.. I know how much work both puppies, cats and children are. I could not cope being a man and all. You however are incredible!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts