Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Davina
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sharlette turned 4 months old today. She is 26 pounds and 18 inches tall. Her fur is starting to get nice and long. She has started losing her baby teeth and her adult teeth are growing in FAST. Almost all of her front teeth are adult teeth now. She has fully completed her off leash training and knows all the commands I have taught her. She is 100% house broke and is all around such a JOY to have in our house. She is truly just another one of my kids. :O)
now for the fun part. PICTURES

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
glad she is doing so great ! She is a real sweetie !

Reactions: Pemphredo

·
Claire
641 Posts
Sharlette looks awesome! Phoebe is 3 months and 3 weeks old today and looks huge compared to Sharlette!! I am just about to go weigh her now. I love the colour of Sharlette, such a nice golden. Phoebe has just lost her 2 front teeth and her adults seem to be growing in nicely.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
I was just thinking of Miss Sharlette today, her video still gives me the giggles :). Glad to hear she is doing so well. Hope she will be "talking" again soon !!!

·
Davina
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol speaking of talking she is such a vocal girl. not barking but talking. like a howly kinda talk. it is funny. My husband will talk to her and she will howly talk back. I need to get a video of it. maybe this weekend. LOL

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,583 Posts
Beautiful Miss Sharlette, she looks fantastic! The picures of her are great, she's so cute. You've done a great job with her.

I'd love to see a video of her talking to your husband. My girl is a big talker, especially to her daddy.

·
Davina
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they get into full on conversations and it gets funny cause she will cut him off when he is talking and he will say " Dude, shut up I am still talking!" and then she gets sassy with him next thing you know they are wrestling. They are like little kids LOL
he loves her so much. it is even more funny because He was BEYOND mad I brought home a puppy.... Like he didn't talk to me for almost 2 days. LOL then on the second day I got a txt from him from work that said " I love our new dog" LOL

Attachments

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
lol speaking of talking she is such a vocal girl. not barking but talking. like a howly kinda talk. it is funny. My husband will talk to her and she will howly talk back. I need to get a video of it. maybe this weekend. LOL
Yes you do !!! Please.......:p:

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
She looks great and is growing so well. Love hearing your stories and seeing your pictures. Would love a video of her talking too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts