Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Davina
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sharlette is 9 weeks old today. She is 8 pounds and just a full on ball of fuzzy energy. She is such the perfect pup. I love her so much. I am sick right now and she has been so lovey to me like she knows I don't feel well. She is always lovey but it is like today she just knows and has been letting me hold her without her getting all antsy like she normally does. LOL any how I just wanted to post a few of her pictures from her little weekly photoshoot I like to do with her.

Attachments

·
Davina
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats a very cute puppy! i will see how much he weighs tomorrow since i missed todays appointment with the vet.
Thank you! I can't wait to hear how much he weighs. It is nice to know someone with a puppy so close to the same age as mine. A DAY APART. lol too bad you don't live by me ahahahah they could be play mates heheheheh

·
Davina
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Golden's make great nurses. I hope she has you back in good health shortly.
My throat was hurting so bad every time I swallowed I cried and she licked my tears off my cheek. I love her so much. IDK where I would be without her. I don't think I have ever in all my life had such a love or attachment to a pet. I love my chihuahua Chablis and she is my baby too but there is just something about Sharlette! Like she isn't a dog LOL she is human too ahahah She isn't a puppy she is MY baby dog LOL She is my baby! It is hard to explain! :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
she is so dainty and incredibly adorable! i forget she is younger than red, since we joined around the same time! wish we lived closer so our babys could play together!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I don't think I have ever in all my life had such a love or attachment to a pet. I love my chihuahua Chablis and she is my baby too but there is just something about Sharlette! Like she isn't a dog LOL she is human too ahahah She isn't a puppy she is MY baby dog LOL She is my baby! It is hard to explain! :D
i understand!!! red is my baby!! i was so lonley durring the day, my kids and husband were at school and id be home. julie didnt need me (she is 8) the cats are cats... so i got a puppy. and he is so awesome. granted when i try to snuggle with him he bites my nose!!!

·
Davina
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
she is so dainty and incredibly adorable! i forget she is younger than red, since we joined around the same time! wish we lived closer so our babys could play together!
I wish I had some local friends with goldens. it would be nice if we lived closer. :O)

i understand!!! red is my baby!! i was so lonley durring the day, my kids and husband were at school and id be home. julie didnt need me (she is 8) the cats are cats... so i got a puppy. and he is so awesome. granted when i try to snuggle with him he bites my nose!!!
I have 2 boys that are at home with me but they are to the age where they think they don't need me. LOL Sharlette likes to nip at me too some times. LOL I always say " I am trying to love on you and this is how you repay me?" LOL

·
Davina
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
he is 12 weeks on thursday. and he is huge!!! i weighed him on our wii, which i think is a little off but it says he is 23lbs. he is a beast!
wow he is a big boy! I hope Sharlette is at least 12 pounds by then LOL she is just 8 pounds now and with only 3 weeks till she is 12 weeks.... IDK if she will be.... she was steady gaining 2 pounds a week but has slowed down a bit. we shall see though. LOL

·
Registered
103 Posts
both of reds parents were pretty big. and he wasn't even the biggest boy puppy! when we picked him up at 8 weeks, he had been weighed at our breeders vet at 7 weeks, and he was 12 lbs, one of his brothers was 13!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Sharlette

Your Sharlette is just beautiful and I agree with whoever said that Goldens make great nurses!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you! I can't wait to hear how much he weighs. It is nice to know someone with a puppy so close to the same age as mine. A DAY APART. lol too bad you don't live by me ahahahah they could be play mates heheheheh
yeah it would be nice to have a play mate with marley. so far he only has a 1 yr old husky and a 5 month pit bull to play with as of now... im also waiting for him to finish his last shot so i could take him to the dog park. i went to the vet today for his dhpp/deworming today, and he weighs 9.4 lbs. so far hes been gaining 1lb a week, hopefully im not feeding him too much! lol theres a picture of him at the vet and the car ride home

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sharlette is 9 weeks old today. She is 8 pounds and just a full on ball of fuzzy energy. She is such the perfect pup. I love her so much. I am sick right now and she has been so lovey to me like she knows I don't feel well. She is always lovey but it is like today she just knows and has been letting me hold her without her getting all antsy like she normally does. LOL any how I just wanted to post a few of her pictures from her little weekly photoshoot I like to do with her.
Sharlette is such a pretty girl! Our puppy, Kipper, turned 9 weeks old on monday as well (born October 3rd)! He also weighed in at 8lbs on our home scale. We have our first vet visit on Thursday so we'll get the official weight then.

here are a few photos of our little guy!

Kipper 8 Weeks (3).jpg

Kipper 8 Weeks (2).jpg

Kipper 8 Weeks.jpg

Kipper 8.5 Weeks.jpg

Kipper 9 Weeks(2).jpg

Kipper 9 Weeks(3).jpg

Kipper 9 Weeks.jpg

1 - 20 of 26 Posts