Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

Registered
This is the best theme ever! I love seeing all these goldens so happy outside!! They really are living!

Here in Connecticut, we have been hiking a lot, going to the beach, and recently tried canoeing with Leo! Here is a pic I took of him and my husband.

Registered
This is the best theme ever! I love seeing all these goldens so happy outside!! They really are living!

Here in Connecticut, we have been hiking a lot, going to the beach, and recently tried canoeing with Leo! Here is a pic I took of him and my husband. View attachment 876679
Great photo!.

Discussion Starter #44
Fourlakes has picked a theme for September, Having Fun Outdoors.

There have been many things that we cannot do during this COVID 19 pandemic. But people have found a new love for the outdoors - hiking, swimming, gardening, just spending time outside.
And our Goldens love being out there with us - and having fun is their specialty.

Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, September 22.

Please, one entry per membership.
Remember that if you submit more than one photo, the first one will be entered in the voting poll.

Discussion Starter #45
The theme for September is Having Fun Outdoors.

There have been many things that we cannot do during this COVID 19 pandemic. But people have found a new love for the outdoors - hiking, swimming, gardening, just spending time outside.
And our Goldens love being out there with us. Look at all the fun photos and share one of your pics, too.

It's already the 14th.....entries will be accepted until Tuesday, September 22.

Discussion Starter #46
Less than a week left to enter this month's photo contest.
The theme for September is Having Fun Outdoors.

Our Goldens love being out side and having fun is their specialty.

Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, September 22.

Please, one entry per membership.
Remember that if you submit more than one photo, the first one will be entered in the voting poll.

Discussion Starter #47
This photo contest will close on Tuesday, September 22.

The theme is Having Fun Outdoors.
Our Goldens love being out side and having fun is their specialty.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts