Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,141 Posts
Oh man, this contest is actually getting good. I don't even care that I have zero chance of winning this thing. The pix being submitted simply rock.

☑ Outdoors?
☑ Golden Retriever?

Bonus points for...
☑ Action shot?
☑ Golden Retriever in water?
☑ Golden Retriever doing "golden retriever thing"?
☑ Active elements in frame (i.e., Golden Retriever, splashing water)?
☑ Cool reflective elements in water?

I had to copy/zoom the pic to notice that subject pooch has definitely already been involved in one-or-more splashdowns. The framing is spot on. The only "improvement" I could envision is purely a photography thing. Everything is in fairly sharp focus, and using a wider f-stop would have introduced some cool bokeh effects for background elements.
Thank you!!! I’ll be sure to add those photography tips in 😜

·
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Look at all these great entries. Every one is picture perfect and will make choosing favorites very difficult!!!

·
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Only a few days into the contest and so many awesome pics!
There's plenty of time to enter.

·
3 goldens
11,842 Posts
Litter mates Hunter and KayCee got into their pool after a brief Fall shower--it was suppose to be empty. She is sitting, he is "lounging"
HKI4.jpg

·
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Look at all the wonderful photos already shared in this month's contest. The theme is Having Fun Outdoors and goldens love to have fun! Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, September 22.

·
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Just a reminder to post your photo soon because before we know it, the 22nd of the month will be here.
The theme is Having Fun Outdoors and goldens love to have fun!
Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, September 22.

·
Super Moderator
3,333 Posts
This great theme helps us to hold onto summer for just a bit longer! More pics please!!!

·
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
The weekend is coming fast. Keep those cameras handy and catch your golden Having Fun Outdoors.
Entries will be accepted until Tuesday, September 22.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts