Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not too sure how to deal with separation anxiety. I have not worked and been home since before thanksgiving.While not having money to live and pay bills is nothing short of horrible, Buddy and I have enjoyed our days together.

I started on a 3 week job today that may turn longer ir permanent

I leave before 5am and he is warm on his blankey.I hate leaving without taking him with me.I drive to work with no one to talk to. All day I want to walk or fight with him. Or rub his fat head and sqush him. The boss talks and I dont hear him cause Im thinking of what we would be doing in our day at this time.

when its time to leave I can't wait to get home to see him. I have to say Hi to the little woman and tell her about my job..She already thinks my dog and I are too attached.There would be a problem if I kissed him first.

So I thought about a web cam.Maybe ill set up a camera and a ustream account.

I love that Dog.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Ha Ha! When I read your thread title I thought you were talking about your DOG! To me, Sam Hill, you sound wonderfully Doggie Daddy perfect. My DH is a sap about the dogs, though the training, feeding, bathing is up to me, but he comes in and greets the dogs first, gives them both a treat and then they wrestle on the floor/couch....then he says "Hello" to me. So guess I am 4th in line for a Hello each day. Guess I know how our pecking order rates!

Keep on loving your little guy. He will be there for you no matter what, wherever you are he will be in heaven. These are special Dogs and "Very" Special People are picked to own them. Thumbs up to you!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I was thinking the same thing as Deber! I, too, have seperation anxiety from my dog. It was bound to happen - I only work in the office 1 day a week, so the rest of the days I am working at home with Mosby all cuddled up at my feet all day. If you end up setting up that web cam, let me know how it goes :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts