17,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW, these took forever to load, after 10 tries.!. They must be humongous!:doh:

Attachments

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the best one, it didn't load the first time.
Well, now I see it did, just slow. Sorry I can't find how to delete.

Attachments

·
Ripley & Levi's too!!
720 Posts
oh my - they are so adorable. love the sugar face!!! the one with their head in the snow reminds me of my Montana. he does that when it snows!!!!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
They are all best!
I love them playing in the snow.

Your tree is lovely and so not destroyed........ Impressive.

Gorgeous boys. I don't know which picture is my favorite so I vote for all. This one shows just pure joy though - I really, really like it.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! It is snowing like crazy right now, a snow day for school kids, blizzard warning tonight and forecast of another 12 inches of snow! The boys will LOVE that!!!!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
great photos, love the picture of the head in the snow. They are beautiful and very regal looking.

Your tree is wonderful...I like it very much. Great job.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Great pictures! :D I love seeing them playing in snow! Over here we're supposed to have between 30-40cm of snow! Starting tomorrow! I know one dog that's gonna be really happy! :p:

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Great pictures - it seems like ALL goldens love the snow!! I can't wait to get some pictures of my girls in the snow - but during the week, it is already dark when I get home from work :doh: I'll have to try this weekend! (Assuming we get the snow they're calling for!)

·
Registered
173 Posts
They look thrilled and Happy....And looking at them I am less concerned about Joy's Weight.....:)

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They look thrilled and Happy....And looking at them I am less concerned about Joy's Weight.....:)
Well, Selka IS overweight by a few pounds. Takes forever to get it off.
Gunner is all muscle. : )

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Great pics Deb! So is that Selka that is by the tree and on the couch? I have trouble telling the two of them apart sometimes.

Very nice decorations and a nice tree. We have a small Santa collection too, but not as nice as yours.

This must be the snow we are supposed to get tonight/tomorrow. Yippee.
But the furkids love it. God's reward for Goldens.:)

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Beautiful pics of the dogs. My personal favorite is the one where he's digging his face down into the snow. Rookie does that too and I really get a kick out of it.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great pics Deb! So is that Selka that is by the tree and on the couch? I have trouble telling the two of them apart sometimes.

Very nice decorations and a nice tree. We have a small Santa collection too, but not as nice as yours.

This must be the snow we are supposed to get tonight/tomorrow. Yippee.
But the furkids love it. God's reward for Goldens.:)
Thanks!!!
Selka is sitting in front of the tree and on the couch with a toy. Gunner is lying on the couch acting embarrassed that I am taking his pic!

That is only half my Santa collection. : ) The other half is on a table.
I have been collecting them for about thirty years!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Great pictures! Love the one with pup's head in the snow! Your collection of St. Nick's are awesome! Your tree is gorgeous as well! We have such an ugly looking tree! My lights are terrible! Oh well I let my little one's do it all so I love it for that reason!

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great pictures! Love the one with pup's head in the snow! Your collection of St. Nick's are awesome! Your tree is gorgeous as well! We have such an ugly looking tree! My lights are terrible! Oh well I let my little one's do it all so I love it for that reason!

That's what's important!!!! My kids are all grown with trees and families of their own.
I do have baby /kid proof ornaments on the bottom of my tree left over from when my kids were little.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I love all of the pictures. The boys and snow just go together.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts