Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
9,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
desaturation!!!!! Just got a new program that is going to be soooooooooo much fun to play with.

before:

After:

·
Bailey Boy's Pop
410 Posts
That is very cool......Back in the old days of Real B&W photography we used to do things like this. It was a lot more Labor Intensive though...I need a new Digital SLR...

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
nice one Steve...............but you did leave a little blue on top of Rusty's head, ohh I hate being picky, just can't help myself.....heehee

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
That's really cool. I'll ask too, what's the name of the program?

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Thats really cool!! Beautiful pictures!! (both)

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
9,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The program is AKVIS Coloriage - it's a stand-alone or a plug in for Adobe. Kinda weird to figure out but you can do a LOT with it. Had a 10 day free trial to see if you like it.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Great job with the picture. I've seen that technique used before but never knew what it was called. It does look like it would be a fun one to play around with.

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
9,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cool !!! like that one, what's in the reflection on the shades, looks like a golden, did you put it there ??

Elephant Seals - my sis took this pic of me down outside of San Simeon on the Central Coast. And nope - - just a refelection.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Those are very cool! and very expensive!
My friend who is a child photographer uses one like that. She'll have a colored flower in a b&w shot of a kid. Very nice.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is so cool. I love pictures like that with the black and white with a spot of color.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts