Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping someone out there is creative & is willing to throw some ideas out there for Max's AKC registration. We have to use the Kennel - which is Four Oaks. I was thinking of trying to use a Gaelic word if possible.....of course I have no idea which one!
Thought about Four Oaks Maxillian Golden Boy
But that does nothing for me! Any suggestions:help!:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Four Oaks Thanks A Maximillion

As in: Thanks A Million.....only it's Thanks A Maximillion......never mind. :doh: I think I need a brain transplant.

Four Oaks Maxwell Smart :)

Four Oaks Golden Maximum Exposure :confused:

OK, these aren't getting any better, I'll quit now.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Four Oaks Adair Max (adair is gaelic for Oak Tree..lol)

Four Oaks Bowen Arrow (like Bow and arrow, only Bowen is gaelic for "Yellow-haired"

Four Oaks Beacon Of Light (Beacon is gaelic for little one)

I dunno just a couple of suggestions..?

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
I thought it was 25, but you could be right, it might be 30.

???

Tomiskaway All Tuckered Out is 24, which is why I think she had to put Tomiskaway instead of Tomiskaway's like I wanted....?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Never mind me, then....I just counted the slots on the application :) (soooooo professional, eh?:) ) Is that with or without spaces, I wonder? I've seen some really enormous names.....Hey, we should have a "Strangest Golden Name" contest.... :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure how many it was - but I know it fit on the form! Have to tell you I am so glad that's over......LOL.....it was worse then choosing our baby names!!

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Four Oaks Thanks A Maximillion

As in: Thanks A Million.....only it's Thanks A Maximillion......never mind. :doh: I think I need a brain transplant.

Four Oaks Maxwell Smart :)

Four Oaks Golden Maximum Exposure :confused:

OK, these aren't getting any better, I'll quit now.
Those are some really good ones...I'm going to seek your advice for when I get my new girl.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
I registered on line and was able to register with the extra character (31 chars) while the paper form I was one character too much.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts