Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
I see her listed in the Sandlapper Golden Retriever Club's puppy section. That's a good sign but it says she does not have a web page. Do you know the registered name of the dam and sire? If you have that, someone can look on OFA to be sure they have the 4 core health clearances.

·
the party's crashing us
4,307 Posts
Debbie is super. Go with confidence.

Reactions: venzzla

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah not sure why she doesn't have a website, but I talked to her on the phone a while back. She seemed super nice and knowledgeable. I don't have the sire and dam name. I am asking for in the soon to be future on a puppy, at that time it just wasn't the right timing for me. I just wondered if anyone had any puppies from her.

·
Registered
51 Posts
K9 and Prism both have been very active in Goldens for many years (breeding, showing, training in multiple venues). I would trust their advice in a heartbeat!

And congratulations; most puppy-searching people take much longer to connect with a breeder who gets two unqualified thumbs-up from the experts here!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
Do you know her or have gotten a puppy from her?
I'll speak for Anney too- neither of us have gotten puppies from her. Both of us know her, have for years, and find her to be a very safe bet.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I spoke with her when looking for a puppy. Passionate lady and would not hesitate to get a puppy from her in the future if I was unable to get one from the breeder I ended up choosing (timeline was ultimately the deciding factor). I think I spoke with her for over an hour.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts