Steelers and Pens Fanatic
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah,I did know that either!

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Well, wait a minute now :)

While I do not like the METHOD being used to rehome the dogs, she has had them for 6 years. A lot can happen in 6 years.

In 1992-1994 when I had my three back operations, including a mechanical fusion that took me nearly a year to recover from, I was in a position where I was close to having to give up my guys. If it wasn't for a LOT of help from my next door neighbor at the time, I probably would have.

Sometimes you have to do what's right for the dogs. If she can't take care of them because of her health, then she is doing the right thing, but maybe in the wrong way :)

·
Steelers and Pens Fanatic
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, wait a minute now :)

While I do not like the METHOD being used to rehome the dogs, she has had them for 6 years. A lot can happen in 6 years.

In 1992-1994 when I had my three back operations, including a mechanical fusion that took me nearly a year to recover from, I was in a position where I was close to having to give up my guys. If it wasn't for a LOT of help from my next door neighbor at the time, I probably would have.

Sometimes you have to do what's right for the dogs. If she can't take care of them because of her health, then she is doing the right thing, but maybe in the wrong way :)
True, I guess we shouldn't be so quick to judge. It is just so maddening sometimes how poeple don't think anything of giving up their dog.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts