Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
twillobee
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK my teenage boy at 8 mo just figured out my 11yr Daisy is a girl. He's bugging the crap out of her. Between Rabbit and him, they won't leave her alone. She's been spayed many years ago and has no interest in the little boys.

Last few days he is like glue on her and even when we walk, he stops to give her time to catch up. I didn't think they would bug her since she's been fixed. Got any ideas on how to keep the hormone driven boys from driving her crazy. She's already gotten where she won't go out back with both boys. She's getting where she doesn't even like Sebastian around because he won't leave her alone.

I'm thinking that maybe there is a girl in heat somewhere and the teens think its her. Poor old girl, would like to just go for a relaxing walk without the two young boys hanging all over her. She's been pretty patient so far, but I see she's getting tired of it.

·
twillobee
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any chance she has some kind of infection? Any strong smells can make them go nuts...
Thanks, I'll take her to be checked. I didn't think of that since both boys are now 33 weeks. Thought they were just hormone driven boys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts