Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like a dope.

I made a siggy using scrabblog. Now what? How do I get it to PHotobucket? I copied the Scrapblog code and tried getting it to Photobucket, but it said it was an invalid code.

I'm pretty dense and need play by play instructions!

Thank you.

Kris

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
Do you need to use photobucket? You can upload your SB right to your computer and from your computer to GRF. I make sure to upload into an Album, otherwise the pics cannot be removed.

I think the 'code' you're referring to is for watching online at Scrapblog. If you want the SB saved as a pic, you'll need to use the 'file' function at Scrapblog and save as jpeg to your computer. That's how I get my signatures to upload here.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After I created my siggie on SB, I could not find a link or a way to save it to my computer! Its odd, because the first siggie I made on SB (the one you see below) I used their template and had no trouble. I don't remember how I saved it.

But the one I just created last night, I started with a blank page and this one gives codes to copy as a link to the siggie, but I don't know how to save the siggie to the computer.

Also, there are no stamps or anything to use unless you purchase them, correct?

Kris

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Kris....I am having this problem also....I have made two siggies and keep getting the invalid code when trying to download it here. We are doing something wrong or they changed something??? I hope someone can help us both.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
ok me too. I uploaded it to my album...it gives me an address, it won't post. Invalid. I need instructions as well.

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
Ok...firstly, publish your Scrapblog. Once published, while still in the 'builder', use the 'file' function in the left top corner. A window will drop down. Select 'export as Jpeg'. A page opens, select the SB page you'd like to download. When I do this, another window opens allowing me to 'copy to my photo gallery' in my computer.

When you get your pic to the Forum, use it's url code to upload your siggy...make sure you use the icon in the tool bar and not the 'upload siggy' function or your siggy will upload very small. Also, make sure you check the property of your pic before you try to resize it or you wont be able to. All my SB's need to have 'read only' removed. Do this by right clicking on the pic while in your photo gallery in your computer and then choosing 'properties' , select 'general' and unclick 'read only'.

I hope this helps

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Thank you Paula .... I think I kind of figured it out, still need to work on size and make a better picture. I think I was skipping a step but your directions helped bunches.

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
I hope this isn't too confusing

When I'm done making the siggie I "publish" it and then I click on "share". It will bring up a list of places that you can share it. I send it to Photobucket from there. It should show up in your Photobucket album. Once it's in PB then you can just "copy" the 'not sure what's it's called' thingy---it is the bottom little white horizontal bar next to your photo on PB. Then I "paste" it into the body of my signature....right there where you write your name, etc. I can get more specific by going over to SB and PB and writing down everything I do if you need me to.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
throwing up my hands in frustration!!!

OK, I got the siggie onto my computer. But I tried to use the upload siggie here on the 'edit signature' and it wouldn't work.

So then I uploaded my siggie from my computer to photobucket and copied the url from photobucket to the 'edit signature' and it said invalid file.

aarrggh!!!

why is this so hard or am I just stupid??

Kris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts