Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at all the beautiful siggy's on here I'd like to try and make one myself, can someone help me get started?
I've already gone on scrapblog but I don't understand do I pay for the theme's are they free?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
There are alot of them that are free. It took me several minutes to figure it out. Maybe someone alittle smarter than me will be able to help you.

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
It can seem a little complicated but I learn something new everytime I make a new Scrapblog. I just fiddle around. Start out with signing up for an account. I don't pay for any of my stuff but there are some nice backgrounds, stickers, etc that cost money. Then, next go to where it says "Make a Scrapblog" Choose a background that you like. Then you will be asked to import some of your pictures. Drag your pictures over to the background. You can edit your pictures (look to the right)--making them bigger or smaller, rotating them, cropping them, etc. Then you can add stickers, words (choosing the color and text that you want). You can even remove some of the things in the background by dragging it off the side. Take some time fooling with it....can't wait to see your first scrapblog :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Cathy, I guess I just went to the wrong thing because everything I wanted cost money. I'll play with it tonight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts