Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
We got our Lucy from Joanne back in fall of 2015. She's a happy, healthy, loyal, sweet as can be golden. Her and my 9 year old son have quite the connection. We adore Lucy. She is a teaser/rocky pup. Joanne isn't the best communicator and a bit scattered, but she is very experienced. We would get another 24K pup in a heartbeat. View attachment 880494

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here is my boy tucker from a Sept 2020 litter!
Agree it’s difficult to communicate with Joanne and she did not want to provide akc papers / give in depth info on health when I asked multiple times. I still ended up going with her on recommendation from co workers and family as their dogs are healthy and happy. I just think she is very unorganized and prob doesn’t have the time or energy to keep tabs on akc for the dogs.
When we went to pick up tucker, her printer “broke” that day so nobody went home with papers for health on parents of akc. I’ve asked a few times since but each time she ignores.
def pros and cons to going with her - pro is you will get the sweetest most well behaved pup, cons are they may never be legitimately akc registered....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Here is my boy tucker from a Sept 2020 litter!
Agree it’s difficult to communicate with Joanne and she did not want to provide akc papers / give in depth info on health when I asked multiple times. I still ended up going with her on recommendation from co workers and family as their dogs are healthy and happy. I just think she is very unorganized and prob doesn’t have the time or energy to keep tabs on akc for the dogs.
When we went to pick up tucker, her printer “broke” that day so nobody went home with papers for health on parents of akc. I’ve asked a few times since but each time she ignores.
def pros and cons to going with her - pro is you will get the sweetest most well behaved pup, cons are they may never be legitimately akc registered....
View attachment 880866
True, we never got our AKC papers.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts