Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just adopted the CUTEST golden retriever puppy on Friday, and got bored one night so I googled "pet astrology" and it came up with a surprising amount of results! Holly is a Scorpio (DOB: Nov. 2nd, 2011), and the description seems to fit her personality really well so far. We also have had 2 other dogs, a Pisces and an Aries, and their description matches them to a tee! Rosie (golden) was calm, gentle, and intuitive like her Piscean sign and Daisy (pomeranan) is energetic, bossy, and stubborn like an Aries. Could just match up with their breeds though, but it's still pretty interesting. Funny how astrology can apply to pets as well :) Check out the descriptions here and post pictures of your pets and their signs!
Astrology for Pets - pet astrology for all animals & sun signs

Here are some pics taken of Holly within the past 4 days! I am so happy to have bought the Canon 7D as now I can take amazing pictures to keep the memories of her as a baby! I can't find any of the baby pictures from our other two dogs :-(

first snow!

the cutest puppy-dog look

she loves her Michigan State pillow! she watched the Spartans win the Outback Bowl with us.. now we call her our "lucky puppy" hehe

so innocent

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Oh she is adorable.

That site made me laugh as it matches mine perfectly. My German Shepherd is a Cancer and this is him exactly! Cancer pets are overly sensitive. They compel to be taken as one among our family members. They crave for attention. If scolded they lose their mood and retreat to a corner. They crave for attention and if left unnoticed shall sulk and whine. Cancer pets become friends for life.

My Golden's is true too. She is a Sagittarius.
Sagittarius pets are full of boundless energy and with strong nerves. They are fun-loving creatures. Sagittarius pets are very good to keep at young age. As they grow up they become temperate. They are also the most accident -prone members of the zodiac. They easily get into troubles because of their clumsy nature. They love to be loved and give back the same to their owner. Sagittarius pets are cowards and mostly run out of any serious fight. They like adventure.

Kisses to Holly.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha see? it's pretty accurate. and I love the name Willow, we were considering that for Holly.. Our last name is Gardner and coincidentally all of our pets have been plant/flower names-Aspen, Tiger Lily, Rosie, Daisy--- so we decided we needed the new puppy to have a plant name too haha. Finally decided on Holly after much debate :) Your German Shepherd is gorgeous, I've always wanted one!

·
Megan, Moose's Mom
746 Posts
oh my she's a cutie! just look at that face!

i laughed reading moose's astrology.. he is a taurus.. lol and it say's "these pets are known to be lazy" haha that is moose to a tee! he is soo lazy i am going to have to try some soft music tho.. it says he will like some lol

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Congrats on your new pup! She's gorgeous!

I just read Beamer's astrology; he is an Aries and it is the complete opposite of him!! Says he is dominant and ruler of the household... haha, so not him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts