Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To begin with, this post is mainly aimed at those that are “ researching “ on getting a Golden.
#1 80% yes that’s 80% of ALL websites and classifieds are scams! They have great web sites but when you start digging the red flags will fly! Why doesn’t the area code match where they say they live.? Why are the prices so low with guarantee to your front door? They offer free delivery from Vermont as they just relocated there and she’s a RN and he’s SGT with their local PD. ( know how long it takes to make Sgt.?) So before you lay out your hard earned money, Please do your homework!.....David

·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a FYI, there IS a site that list scams ( that are known) . EVERY body’s input is very invaluable! The old saying is If it sounds to good to be true it always is.....David

·
Registered
10,507 Posts
"importance of vaccination cannot be under looked,"
"Georgie is 7 mos old weighing in at 4.8. And Ralphie is 7 mos weighing in at 4.6. "
look for differing floors (like, two different tiles or clashing carpets) because these people steal puppy pictures to use- and look for obvious ESL issues or clearly verbiage copied from other breeds... and of course- it costs way more thqn $600 to even whelp/raise a puppy to 8 weeks so obviously they sell for more than these places who haven't got puppies just a hook to steal your money.
and on that- this testimonial cracked me up"picked up Lanki, a clean Golden Retriever puppy, formerly known as Bastern, from Jaydens Golden Retrievers Home. This pet has truly been a pleasure and has become part of the family. Our experience with this site was excellent. If anyone reading this is still having doubt about this website then you must surely want to go else where and be double crossed."

• Haha
Reactions: Oceanside

·
Registered
4 Posts
"Georgie is 7 mos old weighing in at 4.8. And Ralphie is 7 mos weighing in at 4.6. "
look for differing floors (like, two different tiles or clashing carpets) because these people steal puppy pictures to use- and look for obvious ESL issues or clearly verbiage copied from other breeds... and of course- it costs way more thqn $600 to even whelp/raise a puppy to 8 weeks so obviously they sell for more than these places who haven't got puppies just a hook to steal your money.
Okay but what about jaydensgoldenretrievershome

·
Registered
390 Posts
and on that- this testimonial cracked me up"picked up Lanki, a clean Golden Retriever puppy, formerly known as Bastern, from Jaydens Golden Retrievers Home. This pet has truly been a pleasure and has become part of the family. Our experience with this site was excellent. If anyone reading this is still having doubt about this website then you must surely want to go else where and be double crossed."
I can hardly imagine a worse site lol. When I’m looking for a puppy I always make sure I get a clean one. :ROFLMAO:

To the OP, any site that looks or reads remotely like either of those sites are scams.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts