Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I hope you're all great. I wanted to do a short and sweet introduction of myself and my 6 year golden; Samantha. She is awesome ( as we know all Goldens are!) and I found this site to be a nice plethora of information. We like to walk, run, eat and lay down. Samantha is yet to learn how to fetch as the ball doesn't amuse her too much. Don't know what else to say here but here is a facebook page I made for her. www.facebook.com/samanthaofqueens .Thanks for reading and I hope to meet some friendly folks here.

·
Registered
499 Posts
She looks full of mischief. My Henry used to look at me like I was StUpId when I threw him a ball. it was a look that said you threw it YOU go get it. Taylor is a different kettle of fish he loves laying down wth the ball and batting it between his front paws. Just got to love them and their ways.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She looks full of mischief. My Henry used to look at me like I was StUpId when I threw him a ball. it was a look that said you threw it YOU go get it. Taylor is a different kettle of fish he loves laying down wth the ball and batting it between his front paws. Just got to love them and their ways.
Thanks for the kind words. Samantha gives me that exact same look of " you threw it you get it" Hopefully one day she'll get that ball.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts