Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a message for my big boy Saxon, yet another christmas will be here soon that we have to spend without you, still missing you big guy, will be 3 yrs on 31st jan, huggs to you up on the clouds
XX

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
He'll be with you each and every day ~ we just don't have the eyes to see them is all.
Time seems to rush by sometimes, can't believe that it is soon 3 years since you let Saxon go to the bridge. It's tough being the ones left behind, but Steve has said it all

Run Free Saxon and sleep softly

·
Registered
134 Posts
Oh I truely know how you feel!!!:( It will three years this Saturday that I lost my Emery and I still miss him so very much. They are always in our hearts and the memories need to tide us over until we meet at the bridge. Remember the special one you are missing is waiting for you and is running free in the mean time enjoying his wait. We will see them again:crossfing

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
I remember when you let him go he was such a lovely boy.

DEDICATED TO ANYONE WHO'S LOST A BELOVED PET ♥ I stood by your bed last night, I came to have a peep. I could see that you were crying, you found it hard to sleep. I whined to you softly as you brushed away a tear, "It's me, I haven't left you, I'm well, I'm fine, I'm here." I was close to you at breakfast, I watched you pour the tea. ... You were thinking of the many times your hands reached down to me. I was with you at my grave today, you tend it with such care. I want to re-assure you, that I'm not lying there. I walked with you towards the house as you fumbled for your key. I gently put my paw on you, I smiled and said, "It's me." You looked so very tired, and sank into a chair. I tried so hard to let you know that I was standing there. It's possible for me to be so near you every day. To say to you with certainty, "I never went away." You sat there very quietly, then smiled; I think you knew. In the stillness of that evening, I was very close to you.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Beautiful photo of your boy. Sorry for your loss. This is my first Christmas without my Buddy, no joy in my heart. Still very, very hard.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Saxon

Saxon is watching over you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts