Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
& Sawyer's & Quinn's too!
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sawyer, "Quinn, play with me! Play with me or I will SIT on you!!!"

Sawyer has been VERY energetic and playful lately - Quinn is trying to keep up, but Sawyer is relentless!

Reactions: C's Mom

·
Pippa and Watson’s mom
611 Posts
Hahahaha--one of the benefits of having two dogs. Otherwise, guess who Sawyer would be sitting on? :p:

·
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need to figure out a way to fix their eyes in photos!

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
My photo program has an edit feature. It allows me to crop, rotate, etc. It also has a category called 'red eye'. I move my cursor to the red and click and it makes a pinprick of red turn black. I keep going over the red and clicking until it's all black. I'm sure your program has something similar.

·
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sure I could do it - It would just take additional time. The boys just got to go back to the park, second time today! Got to run with Daisy (lab/Border Collie) mix. Tired, tired boys. They should sleep through the Wisconsin/Badger game tonight! I'm going to a Badger party and wearing Wisconsin stuff, but for Debles sake, I'm secretly hoping Nebraska wins. I'm not a big Badger fan, but PACKERS on the other hand...... GO PACK GO!!!

·
Premium Member
18,267 Posts
I think it's funny Sawyer is wearing Quinn down, is Quinn like half Sawyers age? picnik.com has an eye repair tool for pets

Attachments

·
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, Quinn is pretty dinky next to my moosey-moose, Sawyer!! (but Sawyer is soooo good to snuggle with!)

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,621 Posts
Love the picture of your boys. Very sweet!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts