Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Satchel 6 months - Can you believe it??

806 views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Debles 
#1 ·
Look at my little monster!!! He sure has done a good job filling the hole in my heart after losing G - him and Floyd play and play and play and I must say I have the sweetest boys. They are the most cuddly, snuggly, and lovable guys ever!!! I sure do miss G a lot but I see so much of him in Satchel - I got lucky to get such a beauty with a lot of the same mannerisms that G had - These guys just don't know how huge they are!!!! Below is Satchel now at a little over 6 mos.....

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Satchel is gorgeous. Seeing the pictures I can remember Oakly at that age and his coat looking very similar with the adult guard hairs coming in and the tail ready to pop out the feathers. I'm glad that Satchel is helping to fill the void left by GQ's passing. I'll bet GQ is sending messages to Satch. ;)

#3 ·
Satchel is gorgeous. Seeing the pictures I can remember Oakly at that age and his coat looking very similar with the adult guard hairs coming in and the tail ready to pop out the feathers. I'm glad that Satchel is helping to fill the void left by GQ's passing. I'll bet GQ is sending messages to Satch. ;)
He's gotta be!!! We get a little freaked out at some of the stuff he does, sleeps in the same spot on the bottom of the bed, comes up for a bit then can't be bothered and goes back down to the spot - licks his lips the same when you pet him - and makes the same exact grunts and sighs -

freaky deaky -

#5 ·
What a beauty!! He is a lover I can tell! It is funny how he is so similar to your other dog. =) Must be G's way of saying he loves you and is keeping an eye on you. ;)

#12 ·
Awwww, Satch ;) I love seeing pictures of him and I'm so happy he's taking good care of you :)

He IS taking good care of me!!! thank goodness I needed it -

#10 ·
I cant beleive it has already been 6 months since he was born. He is a really handsome guy and I love his lazy boy expressions. I bet that G is sending little signals to you telling Satchel what makes you smile. Give that goodlookin boy a big hug and kiss. We needs more pictures of him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.