Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Tuesday we lost Sasha, right out of the blue, weekend she was fine, everything normal, play fighting will Storm, rolling round the grass, Monday she was sick and from then on wouldn't eat anything, and the sides of her chest were pumping really fast, drinking and weeing as normal, Tuesday no change except she struggled getting up and down, took her to vet at 6pm, she died at 6.50, to say we are in shock doesn't even come close, so unexpected, vet did a scan and found a huge lumpy mass on her liver, she was in a lot of pain, but she never showed it, vet said its likely to burst at any time, she has hours not even days, so we said goodbye, we will miss her more than words can say, Storm is very confusing and subdued, he can't work out where his play mate is.
Rest in peace baby girl.

·
Super Moderator
3,010 Posts
What a terrible shock for you. Such a sudden and tragic loss. My thoughts are with you. Sasha was beautiful.

·
Kristy
9,483 Posts
Please know how sad I am to see this. Sasha was a lucky to be such a loved girl have a wonderful life with you, I know she leaves behind an enormous empty space. I'm afraid a lot of us know how devastating this is, please know you're not alone. My heart goes out to you on your loss.

·
Registered
17,637 Posts
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious Sasha, would you like me to add her name to the Rainbow Bridge List?.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts