Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
3 goldens
11,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 50 year old son LOVES Christmas, and twenty years ago he started doing Santa gigs. Had a cheap 2ed hand suit and I made his padding. But he was so good tht he got many gigs at company parties and even some private one---even a wddding reception to have picture taken with guests--s an was able to get a really good suit and real padding. Yesteray morning he had one at a vet's hospital and people brought in their animals to have their picture taken with Santa, and also the vet had had some dogs that wre up for adoption there to have their picture taken with Santa to try to find homes for them. Randy's 16 year old daughter is his "elf". They had a blast...and he is already asked back to do it again next year. Was his first time there. Amuwau. this is our youngest son and our 16 year old granddaughter with the background set up by the vet.
aavet santa.jpg

·
3 goldens
11,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WHY is my picture posting twice?

·
Puddles
3,399 Posts
That is so fun, how wonderful. My son has special needs kids and when they were younger he would dress up as the Easter bunny and go to the special ED classes for the ISD. LOL he's gotten too ... ahhh, heavy to fit in the costume anymore. Maybe he should think about a Santa gig! I love that your son continues to do this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts