Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
I would pick anyone I could get my hands on. They are all precious. Do you pick which one goes to which buyer?

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Well, all the puppies went to their new homes this weekend. I think they have all gone to great families. Our good friend who has a Pebbles puppy and is at our house regularly kept one (brown boy) and all the rest are staying local except one.

The little girl pictured below is staying with us. She is pink girl with the new name of Pearl. The name Pearl goes along with her registered name which carries on from Pebbles' and Sandy's registered names.
We had planned all along of keeping a boy and having him shown. We took the litter to be evaluated by three different Golden breeders who show their dogs. To make a long story short, they all said to keep Pink. They thought the entire litter was very nice and two boys really stood out, but they have testicle issues (no other way to say it) so they are ruled out. One of which is brown who we will see a lot and the other orange who is staying local and is on my normal walking route so I should see him grow too. Yellow girl is now with a friend and is also very close.

It's hard to let them go, but it was time.

Pearl

Brown (l) and Pearl (r).

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
I am really looking forward to your beautiful pictures as Pearl starts to her adventures with Pebbles, Sandy and Mr. B. She's adorable and I wish I could hold her little fuzziness.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts