Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
17,390 Posts
Such lovely photos, thanks for all of them Joe!.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Some pictures from today.
Residents of Ohio have been ordered to shelter in place beginning Moday @midnight. Be safe everybody.

72. Sorry Mr. B you aren't allowed in.

75. Yellow girl

76. Yellow girl

77. Blue boy

78. Green boy

79. Green boy

80. Red boy

81. Red boy

82. Orange boy

83. Pink girl

84. Brown boy

85. Brown boy

·
Premium Member
4,488 Posts
Thank you for being a breeder.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Some cell phone pics from earlier today.

Sandy really really needs a bath and grooming but I guess that will have to wait. She's a bit stinky.
I did put her in the dog tub this afternoon and carefully washed her back-end. Dried it really well too. She smells better. :D

Sandy is doing great with the puppies and the puppies are doing well too. They are getting big. We weigh them twice a day. Red and Pink are the smallest, the rest are all about the same size/weight. Weights range from about 1 pound 6 ounces to 1 pound 13 ounces.

Thanks for looking.

·
3 goldens
11,741 Posts
They are so adorable. It has been many many years since I was around a litter of puppies so I enjoy seeing picturs like these. On my Great Pyrenees Group, Texas Great Pyrenhees Rescue, on FB, there is one lady whofosters pregnant pyrs and she video's the mother to be as she nears her time, and then the deliverey of the puppies, and then eachday or so, viedo ofthe pups until they go totheir forever homes. It is somuch fun waching them from birthtil 8 weeks old learning to eat, play, etc.In the past year, she hasfoster two who gave birth. One had 11 pups, the other (thel last) 8 pups.Thanks for the pictures. I LOVE seeing them.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Uh oh. Mr. B broke into the puppy room.
He's been around a lot of litters, doesn't pay much attention to the puppies, and Sandy doesn't mind him being in there.
He just wants to be with everyone. :)

132. Puppies are getting big. Some are trying to walk and their eyes are just starting to open.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts