Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sandy finally had her puppies yesterday afternoon by c section. Everything pretty went well. She had 5 boys, 2 females, and one that did not make it (ridge-line deformities I think it's called). Poor thing. Same thing happened with Pebbles' litter.
Sandy and the pups are doing great. Sandy wasn't too hip about the pups until sometime during the night when she started to warm up to them and started to lick them and so on. I think she is going to be a great mom just like her mom was.

I'm going to add pictures to this thread as I have time. I have a lot that I took during the c section.

The first Golden to win Best in Show at Westminster is in this pile. Ok, so maybe not. :D

This picture was right after we got home from the hospital. More to come...

·
Super Moderator
2,780 Posts
I am certain at least two of them are destined for Best in Show! Congrats. Sorry for the loss of one little one but glad that mom and the rest seem to be doing well.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Congratulations! Please keep the pictures coming.

Reactions: Otter

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
I like your whelping box! Nice relaxing color!
Mid-line defect.
I'm sorry for your angel-baby. The rest are gorgeous. Don't forget to dip those cords so they dry up!

·
Registered
17,569 Posts
Congratulations, absolutely lovely!

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,838 Posts
Congratulations, they're beautiful.
Very sorry to hear about the little one that passed.
Great to hear Sandy and her babies are doing well.

·
Just a Parent of 5 Golden
1,194 Posts
Congratulations to Sandy and all her pups... :) ❤ ❤ ❤
I'm sure that there's a Westminster winner amongst these beautiful Puppies… :unsure: ;) :)

Reactions: Otter
1 - 20 of 109 Posts