Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping someone can direct me to any prior and relatively recent threads related to reputable breeders in the San Diego area (with up to date clearances and health certifications). Tried searching but unable to find anything current. Reached out to GRCSD last week but have not heard back yet. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator Leader
46,421 Posts
Welcome!

Here's a list of SoCal Breeders you can look through.

Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately, none of the breeders in the "Southern California Breeder List" referenced above are in San Diego County.

If anyone knows of a reputable breeder in San Diego please post here. Thanks.

·
Registered
12,551 Posts
Do you have no way to travel to pick up a pup outside of San Diego County? Even rent a car?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With over 3 million people and a size of 4,526 sq miles (about the size of Connecticut) you would think there would be a few reputable breeders within San Diego county. Strange.

·
Super Moderator Leader
46,421 Posts
With over 3 million people and a size of 4,526 sq miles (about the size of Connecticut) you would think there would be a few reputable breeders within San Diego county. Strange.
Did you contact the GR Club of San Diego County for a referral?

This is the link for the GRAC puppy referral, contact the Club in your area-

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Truly reputable breeders are not that common. I drove over 3 hours to get Rukie. Unfortunately there is a bigger demand than supply, just like toilet paper 😷

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
There are not a lot of breeders in San Diego. When we have puppies we have many more inquiries than puppies available. I'd encourage you to expand your search beyond SD county if you are looking for a puppy and also encourage you to be patient. Most puppies on the ground now are already spoken for.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts