Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We found out accidentally that Samson can fit under Aleesha's bed.....so we decided to make it a video... Barely 8 1/2" clearance, and he can get under it so easily...

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
That was a one of the best GR videos I've ever seen.
And thanks for adding those forum wrappers around.

... comes to my mind Rick, I really want to say thanks for everything you do here. Without you, this forum would be still in diapers. Thanks man.

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also decided that any video of Samson I make, I'll include the forum logo, so maybe we can bring others in that way, if they come across the videos at random....

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
... comes to my mind Rick, I really want to say thanks for everything you do here. Without you, this forum would be still in diapers. Thanks man.
Well, I wouldn't have stuck around if I didn't enjoy it..... I just love it here. It's almost been a year since I joined (Dec 15th).

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Great video Rick....... Hope Samson can teach Cosmo some new tricks.........

·
Amber's Owner
2,100 Posts
Great video (don't know how to do those yet - my digital camera is playing up so will have to wait a little).

I wonder what else was lurking under your daughter's bed, LOL!!! Samson is cute I can't believe a dog that tall could fit under such a low bed...

I also like the forum wrappers around. You are so clever. I did a little something on Amber's website but it is not a professional as your work Rick: Amberdog

(I would be happy to add more info or change current text - let me know if you spot any spelling mistake please..) :crossfing

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hilarious! He reminds me of those clowns in the clown cars at the circus - they're really tiny but like 15 clowns unfold themselves from inside it.....he is something of a contortionist. Very cute!

·
Registered
227 Posts
That's adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Is it a Golden trait not to be afraid of small spaces? Our Golden will also go where "no dog has gone before" in our house. Under the desk, behind the space where an open door meets the wall, behind the sofa....she tries to fit places she really shouldn't. My other dogs wait for her to get the ball, they know she'll try her best.:p:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts