Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And he passed and came through the test clean!! Only 2 refusals on the blinds and great lines to the marks. The water series had a breaking bird but Sammy stayed steady. My 21 month old puppy passed all my expectations on a very hot weekend in April. Couldn't be more proud of him. Also very proud of Cooper who got his 11th MH pass at the same test. Couldn't ask for a better weekend!

]

Attachments

·
Registered
20,992 Posts
Amazing and awesome!!! Way to go!

·
Registered
12,459 Posts
Holy cow!! That is incredible!! We are still working slow but surely towards a first Senior test!! Huge congrats!!

·
Registered
20,992 Posts
I heard a little rumor that Sammy was the youngest dog running Master, too :)

·
Registered
20,992 Posts
On another note, I'd love to see a stacked photo of him. He's probably about 6-9 months off of full grown now, if he's anything like his Daddy.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Such awesome doggies Rita!!!! And an awesome Teacher!!!! Congrats!!!!!:greenboun:greenboun:greenboun:greenboun:greenboun:greenboun:greenboun

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Congratulations!!

P.S. I heard you met some of the Alaska handlers & dogs down there at the test. They told me that Sammy is a super nice dog and wondered about his breeding. They were all rather impressed by him!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really enjoyed meeting the folks and dogs from Alaska. You have a great training group! I may have talked Bob into coming to the national in September.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On another note, I'd love to see a stacked photo of him. He's probably about 6-9 months off of full grown now, if he's anything like his Daddy.
I will try to do that Barb.

·
the party's crashing us
4,173 Posts
That is VERY COOL!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
I really enjoyed meeting the folks and dogs from Alaska. You have a great training group! I may have talked Bob into coming to the national in September.
Bob's dog River won GRCA National Qualifying Field Trial in 2014 at Cheraw. It would be nice to see Bob come to national this year. But it's also during hunting season, and Bob is out there as often as possible hunting. He is all about getting every duck he can! So I doubt we see him at national. He has some really nice dogs. Bob and John and Baron are all very nice guys to train with. I'm glad you got a chance to meet them all!

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
AWESOME! Congratulations!

We went back to the drawing board working to stay on land and not every time you see water you get in it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
P.S. I forgot to mention that Bob and crew thought your boy was beautiful! And they thought he was fabulous at the test! They were very impressed with your guy Sammy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts