Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like Daddy loves Sammy too !!!!! Too bad these men folk don't bond well these lil munchkins ROFL
oh yes, my bf didn't even want a dog, i had to literally beg him... but he really loves Sam so much, he's a dog person convert ;)

Aww.. what a cute lap dog! He needs to have Mandy as his friend :)
LOL stop you enabler.... i am workin the magic on the boyfriend right now, we'll see what happens... :p:

·
Murphy's Mommy
2,441 Posts
LOL stop you enabler.... i am workin the magic on the boyfriend right now, we'll see what happens... :p:[/quote]

Sorry.. I just think she is too cute to not have a wonderful home. Trust me, if I could get to SD I might take her. I think her and Harry have the most cute faces (aside from our goldens of cource). I wish you luck with your boyfriend. I know how hard it is sometimes to convinse them..

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Little Sammy has done of growing. Glad he is still a lap dog and a daddy's boy.
yes, its amazing how much he's grown in just 7 months we've had him!! he's most definitely a lapdog (obviously!!) but more a mama's boy.. although if my lap is otherwise occupied, he'll take what he can get ;)

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
He's a doll!!! I love seeing "comparison" pictures. He sure has grown, and he looks like a nice snuggley bug. He is just about the same age as my pup, Sasha who will be 9 mo old on the 11th.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Great pictures and he looks like he love Sammy too. It is great that he is a convert. Welcome to the dog side of life.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He's a doll!!! I love seeing "comparison" pictures. He sure has grown, and he looks like a nice snuggley bug. He is just about the same age as my pup, Sasha who will be 9 mo old on the 11th.
i love my snuggle bug, but i do admit, it was a lot easier when he was 10lbs rather than 50lbs now!! lol he still thinks he's that tiny i think :doh:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Sammy is so cute! In the first picture, your husband looks about 14!!!! LOL The second picture he looks a little older....maybe 20.

My husband looked really young until about 35-40. It used to piss me off because he always got carded.

I even had someone ask me if the kids ever saw their "real" dad? And when I looked surprised and asked what they meant, they told me they figured that my husband was their step dad because he looked too young to be their father. Grrrrrr

Now at 50 he's getting grey and I finally look younger than him....which I am by several years.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nora: would you believe that in both pictures he is 27??? LOL he will be 28 a week from today, he and i definitely both get carded everywhere we go.

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Nora: would you believe that in both pictures he is 27??? LOL he will be 28 a week from today, he and i definitely both get carded everywhere we go.
I have a funny story. A while ago a Johova's (sp?) witness came to our door and I opened it and the lady said, "I talked to your dad a while ago, is he home" lol I LOVED it but hubby was a little pissed.....lol

Enjoy your twenties..........you'll be 40 before you know it :(

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and he still fits in Daddy's lap.....so cute.
oh he MAKES himself fit!!!

I have a funny story. A while ago a Johova's (sp?) witness came to our door and I opened it and the lady said, "I talked to your dad a while ago, is he home" lol I LOVED it but hubby was a little pissed.....lol

Enjoy your twenties..........you'll be 40 before you know it :(
LOL i still get asked sometimes when i answer the door if my mom is home. i'm only 22 and look much much younger than i am... my bf looks young sometimes but i can tell he's gettin older ;) i tease him that he's on the fast track to 30 and he gets all upset lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts