Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sammy did another beautiful job this weekend on a very challenging but fun master test. Started with a water triple with the flyer as the poison bird and the blind had to be run first behind the flyer station. The flyer was close and a lot of dogs broke. I was so pleased Sammy didn't move a muscle and did a very nice blind. The second water blind the dogs had to take over a point and back in the water. Couldn't be more proud of the job he did. It was my first time being at a master test that took 3 days. It was hot and I am tired. Sammy, not so much!

View attachment 752202

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congratulations! I've not yet gotten my feet wet in field training, so I only have the barest inking of how much work this was, but I know it was a lot! Thumbs up! Good boy, Sammy!

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
:jamming::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: Congrats Sammy, and mom!!!!!!
:--heart::--heart::--heart:

·
Registered
20,986 Posts
Awesome!!! And he is running at National?

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Barb, he is running master at the national. Keeping my fingers crossed!

·
Registered
20,986 Posts
I know this sounds strange, but I'm probably *almost* as excited as you are!! Whether or not he passes at National, he's soon going to be a MH!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts