Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As usual, outside playtime quickly turns into Wrestlemania.. aka dogs many funny viscious faces that mama laughs at!

He spots his prey.. lol

its like watching lions attack on animal planet

I think Dillon's had enough LOL his face is hilarious

Part 3 on its way

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
OMG! Those are GREAT pics.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I recognize that kind of play. It is a good thing they have REALLY stretchy faces and necks. Sam and Dill are looking great.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
hahahahaha!!!#2-are you talking to me? Tx for the laugh!

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
I love #11 stretchie face. Does it ever scare you when they play like that? My two (murphy still a baby) are starting to play like that. Sometime I let them play other times I break it up.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hahaha great photos!
poor dillon seems to be getting the worse of it in every pic

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those are so funny. I see some of those same faces here with my two guys. And they are about the same color differences like Sam and Dillon. The stretchy face always makes me laugh.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Those faces are hilarious! I think Sam and Charlie Brown must have gone to the same school to learn their moves--whenever Charlie wants to wrestle with Gus, he'll either grab the scruff of his neck or Gus's mouth flaps and just pull! Gus likes to bite Charlie's back legs. They've all got their special moves :)

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those faces are hilarious! I think Sam and Charlie Brown must have gone to the same school to learn their moves--whenever Charlie wants to wrestle with Gus, he'll either grab the scruff of his neck or Gus's mouth flaps and just pull! Gus likes to bite Charlie's back legs. They've all got their special moves :)

How funny, Dillon does the leg biting!! I love all the mean dog faces I capture on the camera that usually happen too quick for me to actually see in real life lol.. the face pulling one was especially funny.. they amuse me so much lol!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts