Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have found out the our board member Sally's Mom (Janice) passed away last night. She had been a member here since 2010, but a Golden lover for many more years than that. She also was a veterinarian that many times offered suggestions or help here to members that needed it. She did join the Mod team this past winter but her illness was progressing and she rightly so needed to focus on that. We are sorry to hear she lost her battle with her illness and at this time are thinking of her family, and her beloved Goldens who will miss her as well.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
So sad. Very sorry for her passing.

·
Registered
21,055 Posts
Sending continued prayers for her, and for her family.

·
Registered
17,489 Posts
I'm so very sorry to hear this, it's so very sad.

·
Registered
12,660 Posts
Oh, my God. Such shocking and sad news. I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts go to her family. Thanks for telling us.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Shocked and saddened to see this. I had wondered why I hadn't see her post lately. She was so helpful to many here, including myself. She will be sorely missed.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with her family. She was very kind and generous with her invaluable advice when Cosmo had his splenectomy. Her passing is a great loss to this forum as well as to her family.

·
where the tails wag
13,359 Posts
I am so very sorry to hear of Janice's passing - a wonderful and giving woman, she will be missed.

Continued payers for her family and all who knew and loved her.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
I got in touch with a friend of hers a few days ago when I started to see all the prayers being asked for her. She told me that Janice LOVED this forum, and talked very highly of the members here. She will be missed. Prayers going to her family.

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
Such an unfair los for her family, friends, and goldens- way too young

·
Kate
21,060 Posts
I'm very sad to say I saw this announcement on fb from her family and closest friends today... I'm just very sad for her family. When people die - there's a silver lining that it's just a temporary parting and heaven's not very far away and I'm very certain she's still with her family and watching over them. And I'm glad she's not suffering anymore - I have family friends who died from this terrible cancer and I know how painful and how quick it is. There's just not enough time for anything.

I wish her family well. She was a good friend to a lot of us...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts