Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
101 - 120 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 · (Edited)
Sailor had this really bad allergic reaction Wednesday night. We had just come back about 5pm from visiting Apalachicola and Eastpoint. Everything was fine until about 12 AM when she wouldn’t go to sleep. I got her up and looked on on her tummy and there were some raised irregular welts. She couldn’t stop scratching. I gave her a Malaseb bath and neither of us got any sleep the rest of the night. Thursday I tried to make a vet appointment... that’s a no go... The earliest was Friday (today). So yesterday I gave her 25 mg of Benadryl which seemed to help. I canceled the vet appointment today because she seems to be doing much much better. The welts are gone. She has a few residual itchy‘s. I can’t figure out where she would’ve come in to contact with something. I hope I really don’t regret canceling the vet appointment but there’s really nothing for him to look at.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
Dog Eye Carnivore Dog breed Fawn
Sailor was five months old yesterday. She looks like she’s wearing legwarmers from the 80s. She’s going to be very floofy. Her dad was VERY floofy. Sailor is changing daily at this point. Puppyhood lasts for such a SHORT time. I have loved every minute. She’s a good girl (mostly). Calm (mostly). Smart always except when it comes to trying to eat things (anything).

101 - 120 of 145 Posts