1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clothing Smile Hairstyle Shoe Facial expression

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Bag Companion dog

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Fawn
Please meet our girl Sailor. I flew to pick her up and was going to fly home the same day. Bad weather in Nashville canceled our connecting flight. We ended up spending the entire night in the C concourse. Luckily at 4 AM a lady came into the airport and had a golden puppy and had some food. Our trip was to be a short one so I didn’t have food with me. Throughout it all Sailor was a trooper. I think every person in the airport came to pet her. The girls in one of these photos holding Sailor, have a golden at home going through chemo and were thrilled to hold Sailor. Sailor is home and has adjusted incredibly well. Chloe loves her. It was a miracle that we were able to get Sailor. If we are as lucky Sailor will have a brother or sister soon. And if we are lucky will be a three golden family.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
She's very cute. I'm glad Chloe loves her already.

Reactions: SteveRuffin

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ohh how adorable... The bottom picture of Chloe and Sailor is just precious... How was the meeting for the first time? We are on a wait list for number 2 now for a long time and seeing pictures of 2 together is so cute..

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ohh how adorable... The bottom picture of Chloe and Sailor is just precious... How was the meeting for the first time? We are on a wait list for number 2 now for a long time and seeing pictures of 2 together is so cute..
They became fast friends immediately. Two are SO much better than one. It is so sweet to see them play together. Sailor is a pistol.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts